At the Resort there are 5 swimming pools, 2 of which lagoon type and with whirlpool and one in pine forest dedicated to children with water mushroom and slides.
All the services of the ResortFOR ALL YOU NEED
AT THE SERVICE OF THE VILLAGES::
- Beach service: 1 parasol and 2 sun loungers of every residential unit from the fourth line until full.
- Restaurant: “Antro della Sibilla”, located in the pine forest Resort, offers all the guest the possibility to lunch at a fixed price, without extra charge and with prior reservation (opening/closing hours at the discretion of the direction).
- Kitchen for celiac: on request, food not provided, with qualified personnel to prepare the meals.
- Reception: 24 hours a day.
- Shuttle service: daily connection with the 3 villages for free at set times; connection between Maregolf and Marlusa Village with the pine forest.
- Parking: wide, inside the Resort, free and unattended.
- Wi-Fi: free, total coverage in the common areas inside the Resort.
First three rows beach services; pedal boat hire; use of illuminated sport courts; medical services; transfer to and from airports; craftsmanship shops, newspaper, over-the-counter drugstore, boutique, photographer, typical local products.
4-legged friends: admitted small size dogs, excluded common areas (beach/restaurant/theater/swimming pool, etc.), to inform when booking (final disinfestation to pay in loco).
All the services of the Resort
At the Resort there are 5 swimming pools, 2 of which lagoon type and with whirlpool and one in pine forest dedicated to children with water mushroom and slides. Wedding halls, terrace and garden for cocktails and buffet; 5 meeting and conference rooms.
For sport: 6 tennis courts, 3 paddle-ball courts, 3 five-a-side football field with synthetic grass, 1 multipurpose field, 1 footgolf course with 18 holes, 1 eleven-a-side football field, 1 human table soccer pitch, beach volley courts, 2 bowling greens. There is also the Pietra di Luna Wellness Center with Turkish bath, Kneipp treatment, whirlpool, sauna, relax area with face and body treatments. There are also restaurants, restaurants dedicated for children and shopping centers inside the Resort.
For your health: 1 over-the-counter drugstore and 1 doctor’s office with a set schedule or on request (in this case, against payment).
- 24-hour reception
- 5 bars of which 1 on the beach
- 4 restaurants
- 3 baby care centers
- 5 swimming pools
- 2 equipped beaches
- free shuttle service
- shopping center inside each village
- TV room and game room
- 3 big amphitheaters for evening shows
- Pietra di Luna Wellness Center – SPA
- 1 footgolf course with 18 holes
- day trips
- parking area, uncovered and unattended
- small pets allowed
- free transfer service to and from Sibari Train Station on request
- main credit cards and POS
- 3 shopping centers
- 5 meeting and conference rooms
- 1 OTC (over-the-counter) drugstore
- 1 doctor’s office
(Activity included in the Minerva Card) The Resort offers the following sport installations distributed in the 3 villages:
- 6 tennis courts with artificial illumination
- 3 brand new paddle ball courts with artificial illumination
- 3 five-a-side football courts
- 2 bowling greens
- 1 human table soccer pitch
- 1 footgolf course with 18 holes
- beach volley courts on the beach
- possibility of eleven-a-side football field
- 1 gym
WELLNESS CENTER (service against payment)
New generation “PIETRA DI LUNA” SPA, located in the Marlusa village. Modern and elegant, it is equipped with a covered swimming pool with counterflow swimming lane, whirlpool for 5 people, sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp treatment, emotional showers, 3 massage cabins one of which for couples and a new beauty cabin. Offers slimming, firming and relaxing treatments of the Baldan-Group company, and also Messeguè infusions for psycho-physical wellness. All the latest beauty treatments are available.
SYBARIS EXPLORA (Activity against payment)
A new Theme Park with activities adapted for everybody and for all ages, as:
- Adventure Park: thrilling walks among the treetops along the path with different levels of difficulty, thought for all age groups. Surrounded by nature, hanging among the trees, you can walk on wooden walkways, Tibetan bridges, hanging trunks, testing your courage, having fun and respecting the rules.
- Paintball: measure your own ability as a marksman, challenging the opponents with bullets of natural paint. You conquer the opponent’s field in an exciting battle with air weapon hits.
- Archeo Experience: the newest area that hosts a truthful reconstruction of the ancient Roman Sybaris.
- Educational experiences: we will get close to the habitat of our friend Bat and of the big White Stork, exciting workshops of Archaeology for all ages and the newest educational workshop on Creative Recycle.